Delete McAfee Endpoint Encryption – The McAfee feature that we are going to discuss in this article is McAfee McAfee Endpoint Encryption. This feature enables the user to protect their data and system, especially in business or enterprise. It encrypts all your data stored on your device to ensure that at the time of transfer of information, nobody can peak and steal your data.
Delete McAfee Endpoint Encryption
In case you no more require this security feature then you can Delete McAfee Endpoint Encryption. To do so, we can help you with the easy steps. You can reach us by visiting Mcafee.com/activate or by calling us at the toll-free number for McAfee Support.
Steps to Delete McAfee Endpoint Encryption
If you have decided, you no longer want the McAfee Endpoint Encryption then you can follow these steps to remove it from your device.
- Turn on your computer device and make sure you have administrator permission to make changes to the computer.
- At the bottom-left corner of the screen, click on the Start button.
- Then choose the Control Panel option from the pop-up menu.
- On the next window, click on Programs and Features under the Programs menu.
- Navigate to the McAfee Endpoint Encryption and right-click on it.
- Choose to Uninstall, follow the instruction to remove McAfee Endpoint Encryption from your computer.
- You may need to restart your computer after the removal is done.
McAfee Endpoint Security is important for your device as it helps you protect your device and data in many ways.
Salient Features of McAfee Endpoint Encryption
- Protect your data from theft and loss.
- Encrypt removable media, file shares, and cloud data.
- Use advanced Reporting and Auditing Capabilities.
- Drive Encryption
- Endpoint Assistant App
- File & Removable Media Protection
- FileVault & BitLocker Management
- Hardening Against Cold Boot Attacks
If you are facing any issue while following the above steps to Delete McAfee Endpoint Encryption then you may need the help of a technician. Call us at the McAfee Support number and talk to a skilled technician. You can also visit mcafee.com/activate and look for articles to help you fix other McAfee errors.